Please take a moment to review Ohana policies. We are available to answer any questions you may have.
Please feel free to contact us at 469-
Appointments & Cancellation
* Reservations are needed for Ohana services.
* Credit cards or Promotion Code are required to guarantee your reservation.
* Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment.
* To avoid being charged for canceled reservations, please notify us soon as possible or 2 hours prior to your scheduled appointment.
(( Missed appointments or no cancellations will result in a fee equal to 100% of the session.))
* If arrival is delayed, we will make every effort to accommodate your full appointment but this is not always possible.
* Service time may be abbreviated to avoid delays for other guests as treatments and are charged at full value.
* Last minute changes to appointments will be honored only if a service appointment is available for a later time in the day
(of your appointment) and other guests are not inconvenienced.
* Please notify Ohana Consultant before reserving your treatments if you are pregnant, or have high blood pressure, special
physical concerns, or diabetes.
* All Ohana guests will be asked to complete a brief questionnaire upon check-
Payments & Gratuity
* Ohana accepts Cash, Checks, Master Card, Visa or Gift Certificates as payment.
* We proudly recruit and train to be the most qualified Ohana professionals in the industry.
* You may opt to leave gratuities for our qualified Ohana professionals, the amount is left up to your discretion.
* Ohana Healing Arts Gift Certificates are available for individual services, treatment services, corporate gifts and incentives, specific dollar amounts, products or gifts.
* Gift certificates must be present at the time of the service to be redeemed.
* Gift certificates are not redeemable if lost or stolen.
* Gift Certificates and prepays are non-
Prices Subject to Change
* We are constantly expanding our services to bring you the latest and greatest.
* Although we make every effort to keep our website and menu updated, please note that prices and services
are subject to change at any time.
* We love having you as a client, but we do reserve the right to refuse service at any time, to anyone, for any reason.